Friday, February 20, 2009

Our Date

Brian was so sweet...he planned an entire date for us. Mimi and PopPop kept the kids over night for us while we went out on our date. I didn't know where we were going except to eat and to a movie. We went to Sonny Williams Steakhouse and I had the best filet mignon ever! It was so tender, I didn't really need a knife. We also had the best appetizer...the fresh crabcakes...they are to die for! After our huge meal, we were too full for dessert so we headed to the movie. Brian picked "He is Just Not That Into You" for our movie and even went and got the tickets ahead of time earlier in the day at the Rave. I thought that was really sweet that he picked a chick flick for me!! We both really enjoyed the movie...it was funny. We had a great time together.

0 comments: