Friday, February 13, 2009

Hayden's Valentine's Day Party

A few days before Valentines's Day, the kids had to make valentine boxes to take to school. Hayden wanted a car box and I helped him make it. He painted it and then helped me glue on the "extras". He had a clear tape windshield and foil for the rims and mirrors. He thought it was pretty cool.

Front of the car box.


On Friday, the kids had their valentine's day parties. I had to coordinate and run Hayden's so I ran down to Hailey's while the kids were going through their valentines so I could be with Hailey some too. I was sweating trying to run back and forth! For Hayden's...we had ice cream sundaes and juice boxes. The kids enjoyed making their sundae's.
Hayden so proud with his box. He got really hot and took his shirt off so that is why he is in his undershirt.
Hayden & Maria. This is the little girl that he confessed to kissing. When I asked him where he kissed her (thinking lips, cheek, etc.) he said, "under the slide". I about died laughing. I told him he better not be kissing girls on the playground anymore, even though Maria IS pretty cute! He told me a few weeks later that he "broke up with Maria". I said, "What did she say?" and he said, "nuffin" (aka nothing).

Hayden going through his valentines.






0 comments: