Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian

On Wednesday, we celebrated Brian's birthday when he got home from work. We presented him with our gifts.... The kids got him some small attachments for his shop vac that he wanted. He was super excited and opened them right away. I got him a watch because his broke recently. He also got a Lowe's gift card from my parents which he will LOVE to go use as soon as possible. After that, we headed to Fuji to eat. The food was great! We had them sing to Brian and I got video of it...see it below. The funniest thing was when the cook started tossing the food at us to catch it in our mouths. Of course it was broccoli. First, it was Brian's turn. After several tries, he finally caught it. Next was Hailey's turn. She tried several times and almost made it. Then, I caught mine on the first try. When he went to Hayden, he is shaking his head and saying, "I don't want to do it." The guy tosses him a piece and his face turns a little red and he says louder while shaking his head, "I don't want to do it." Did the cook stop? Of course not! He starts tossing broccoli continuously at Hayden as he is shaking his head no, and saying louder "I don't want to do it", as if they guy can't here him. The broccoli is bouncing off his head and Brian and I are laughing hysterically. It was soooo funny. After eating and getting home, I had made birthday brownies. We lit a candle and sang Happy Birthday. Brian said it was his best birthday ever! We love you!


Birthday Brownies
At the restaurant.

The handsome birthday guy.



Yay presents!

Hailey's photography skills.

Brian and the kids.

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you.....

0 comments: