Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

Thought I would take a couple of pics of our Christmas decorations. We have 3 Christmas trees decorated and the kids just love them all! I haven't gotten pictures of it yet, but I hang all their handmade goodies across the opening into the living room. That way everyone can see them when they walk into the house and I get to decorate the tree in a "theme", sortof. They just LOVE looking and counting how many handmade things they have up there. If you ask them, they can tell you exactly how many they have. We add more as they come home with stuff. I will take pictures of it next and post it on here. Hope everyone is having a good week so far! We are counting the days until Christmas!!!!

For some reason, the colors don't show up very well, but my tree is green and red. I changed it last year, so this is the second year I have had a "grown up" tree. I decided the kids could decorate their own so I could decorate this one.
The mantle


Hailey wanted to pose with the Santa.The Nativity Set Hayden helped with.
Hailey's tree...it's light pink, fuschia, and black...but hard to tell.

Hayden enjoying an apple while posing in front of his Christmas tree. Notice the careful placement of his ornaments :) His is a sports tree.

2 comments:

Heather Smith of Studio H Salon said...

K, LOVE the kids trees...you are so creative..Do I really see wrapped presents under your tree????OMG..I am so behind..plus if I did wrap and place some under there Tanner and Tate would open them up!

Traci said...

I love, love, love your tree!