Well, tonight we surprised the kids. Hayden got an early Christmas present....a new chocolate lab puppy. Hayden has been wanting a "big" dog for awhile now. When he talked about a dog, he had a name picked out already, Muddy. So the name fit him perfect! We put a big red floppy bow on his neck, put him in a wooden hunting box with a big red bow and tag. You'll have to read it below. We videotaped the whole thing and it was super cute. We sat the box on the front porch, rang the door bell, and ran in the other door. Of course, the kids went running to the door like always. I videotaped. They saw the box and heard whimpering. They said, "what is that?". Hailey said, "it's Frosty", thinking we were playing a joke on them. We carried the box in and read the tag. Hayden opened it and they were shocked! All you heard was "awwwww!!". It was so much fun! They LOVE him!!!! Hayden has followed him and kissed him all night. He is super cute. So far, no peepee's in the house!!! He did climb under the Christmas tree and on the presents. We were like, "awww how cute". Then he came out and pooped right in front of the tree! Thank goodness for hardwood floors! He has peepee'd each time we have taken him out. Then he climbed on a present and pooped on it!! Agggh!!! The next time he went to the tree, I grabbed him and took him outside, and he POOPED!!!! Yay!! I can't believe I am discussing poop on here, but I thought it was a pretty good first night! He is whining quite a bit off and on. Frosty nipped at him once and it traumatized Hailey for most of the night. She is so worried about little Muddy. But after that she has been fine. Mainly either totally leaving him alone or following him around. He looks like a little bear. Hayden can't wait to take him hunting and swimmin! I took just a "few" pictures, Hahah! Check him out below!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment