Merry Christmas everyone!!!! What a wonderful day to celebrate Jesus' birth with family! The kids slept on their new blow up beds in our bedroom. Hailey was pretty aggravated with us when we didn't get to bed that night at 2:30 am. and she was worried Santa Claus might not wait around! We plopped into bed and she woke us up at 8:10 ready to check things out! Hailey asked for a kitchen set. When I asked her if she thought she might be too big for a kitchen set, her response was, "Momma, you're never too big for a kitchen set!" very matter of factly. I guess that answers that question! Hayden didn't request anything "big". So, Santa had to come up with something on his own! They tore into their stockings and then into their presents from Brian and I. Afterward, they checked out the cookies and were soooo excited to find a small piece of Santa's beard he left behind on his milk cup! We spent the rest of the morning in our PJ's putting together toys, inserting batteries, and PLAYING with all the cool stuff! Even Mimi & PopPop came by to see what all they got and they LOVED showing off their stuff!
Here is a small clip of Hailey on the Green Machine. She was too chicken to make it spin, and that may be a good idea until we can get her helmet on and all padded up! I crashed 3 times on the thing and Brian tumped over once! I tell ya one thing, it is an excellent hip and thigh work out! I'm not really sure if Hayden will even have the "umph" to pedal it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment