Last night we cooked out steaks and rented movies. The kids and I all piled up in our bed to watch Nim's Island. The kids really liked it...I wouldn't know because I fell asleep about halfway through it (around 9:00)! I was soooo sleepy! Now, I usually don't go to bed until around 11:30 or later, especially on the weekends. I was miserable and could not stay awake! This morning, Hailey and I laid in bed watching TV and playing on the laptops. Then, I went shopping with my mom. I wanted to get out for a little while before it started storming. We had lunch and did some shopping then I headed for home. We all played games at the house while watching the weather. We even got to see a funnel cloud pass by from the back yard. It was several miles away and was way up in the sky (never touched down) and shortly after, the sirens went off! They were a little late on that one! Then we all headed down to Hailey's favorite, Taco Bueno, to eat dinner. Now we are waiting for more rain to come tonight from Ike. Luckily, Poppy and Grandma made it through Ike down in TX with 50+ mph winds! WOW!!! Glad you guys are OK! Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Stay safe! Oh, yeah, I thought I would get a little festive (early) with a new blog template...what do you think?
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment