OK, I am having trouble uploading my pictures. For some reason, I cannot view my pictures...it is only scripting so I can't tell what has been uploaded or comment under the pictures. And I have no idea what order they are in. These are all out of order so you may want to scroll down first and read about our weekend so you will have a clue about what the pictures are from. Check out the cool video, too. I will try to get it fixed ASAP. If any of you blogging girls know how to fix it, please let me know!
Friday, we went to eat at Razorback pizza. We had a nice time and saw several people we knew. The kids enjoyed the gameroom which gave us time to actually have adult conversation! We headed home and on Saturday, Brian and Hayden went to the deer woods again while Hailey and I ran some errands. Later we had Scott, Kristen and the kids over for a cookout. We had a great time, awesome dinner, and enjoyed listening to the Razorback game while the kids rode bikes. After they all came in, we tried to grow Hayden's "Triops" (prehistoric shrimp-like little bugs that hatch from eggs) in his new bug box. Well, it helps if you read ALL the directions. It didn't work out so well and we will have to buy more. But I did get a good laugh because as I am opening the package, I thought I would scream like something was coming out because the kids were all lined up at the bar waiting so intently to see something. Well, I scared Kristen more than anybody who was ready to take pictures of the whole science experiment. It was super funny! We ended up keeping both Jeremy and Hannah and they watched Star Wars and had popcorn and chocolate chip cookies. The next morning, I cooked a big breakfast after we ALL slept in awhile! Later, we headed down to Virginia's for lunch and swimming at the neighbors. The kids enjoyed it very much. Then we left and headed to the Travelers game for a baseball game with Miranda. It was a lot of fun and both the kids got baseballs! They were super excited. On Monday, I went shopping with my mom without children...for part of the time anyway! Hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend. I wasn't ready to get back into the groove of things!
Wow! Here is a video of Hayden. We were at the pool at Virginia's neighbors house when Hayden said, "I'm going to do a dive". I thought, yeah, right. And he did it! He has never done that before or even talked about doing it. I was so shocked I had to get it on video. And, it was really good! Way to go Hayden! I thought I had a video of Hailey doing hers afterwards but apparently I pushed the wrong button and only got the splash she made...sorry Hailey!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

1 comments:
Girlie, you mean Labor Day? School has you all messed up, I'm medicated and saw that and laughed!
Post a Comment