Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Latest Art Project

My friend, Traci, just had a new baby boy and needed some artwork for the nursery. She and I picked out a couple of pictures from the internet for me to try to duplicate and here they are. I changed the colors to match her nursery which is a blue, goldish yellow, cream, and chocolate brown. She has a giraffe print fabric in the blue and cream. A friend of Traci's made all her bedding and the pictures of it look super cute! Anyway, thought I would post my latest project. I have another canvas I am wanting to do that I saw in a specialty shop. It is super cute (hopefully I can copy it), but my kids have too much on their walls already so I guess I'll just have to wait for another baby to be born....to someone else of course!!!!!

The Monkey

The Giraffe

1 comments:

Traci said...

They turned out so cute and I finally got them on the walls. They look awesome. I wish I had that kind of talent.
Thank you so much for the awesome paintings. You were so sweet to do that and it means a lot that Hampton has something so special in his room from one of my best friends!!!