OK, I still haven't been able to find a new card reader to upload my pictures to the computer. I went to "our" Wal-Mart on Sunday and they didn't have any but said the "big" Wal-Mart did. I have been avoiding that one because we have had 4 robberies and 1 kidnapping there in the past 4 days or so...in the daytime, too! They caught the guy thank goodness! I also tried Target but they didn't have what I needed either. I will try to get over to that WM this week and get some pics up.
We all got back to work/school this week, unfortunately. I just gave me the fever to be summertime! The kids start their ball practice this week (Hailey on Wed. and Hayden on Thurs) so they are excited about that. Their first games aren't until the end of April so when we get a schedule, I will post it. They will both be practicing at the same time/day so that will be nice, except Mondays will be crazy! Hailey will get picked up from jump rope at 5:00 and Hayden's practice is from 6:30 until 7:30 and Hailey's from 6:45 till 7:30. Brian is head coach of Hailey's and assit for Hayden's....don't know how that is going to work for practice. I was going to post some of Hailey's upcoming jump rope performances for those of you interested:
April 4 6:00 Bob Courtway Benefit Basketball Game
April 13 3:00 Conway Commons Benefit for Abused Kids
May 3 10:00 Toad Suck Daze
Some other exciting news, we have our summer vacation planned and are so excited! We haven't been to the beach in 3 years so we are ready!!!! Hailey wanted me to make sure I put the vacation counter for us like I did my mexico vacation. So, we are all counting down the days!!!!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Still No Pictures!
Posted by Shannon at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment