Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hayden's Birthday Sleepover

We survived the party, barely. I thought it would be relaxing because their was a party planner and all but NOOOOO. It was very hectic. We had so many kids (15, plus some siblings of Hayden's buddies) so it was CRAZY! I was pulled in every direction and was stressed out! I forgot candles, I had kids to keep up with whose parents left them that I did not even know their parents names, and kids running around everywhere! Needless to say, I was glad when it was all over. Hayden had a great time and got some great gifts that he was ready to get into.

Well, while the birthday party was in action, and boy do I mean ACTION, the girls (Hailey & Hannah) were cooking up some plans! They wanted to have a sleepover. So Scott & Kristen took the girls and we took the boys (Hayden & Jeremy). The boys went with me and we headed home. They were so cute, listening to their little conversations and all. They play so good together and have so much fun. One of Hayden's birthday gifts was Better Batter Baseball from us. He really like it. Jeremy like it too, but would rather retrieve Hayden's balls in the jeep! Too cute!


Batter Up!



Swing!!!!

Jeremy's Turn


The boys went through those toys like lightening. They wanted to play with everything! Another favorite item was the Spongebob Grooming Kit. They stripped those clothes off so fast and jumped in my tub ready to shave! It came with hair gel, shampoo, a comb, shave cream, mirror, and pretend razor. They were so funny trying to shave. The next thing I knew they had gone through the 4oz bottle of shampoo and "needed more". It was so funny! I know that bathtub was slippery. You couldn't even see through the water for all the shave cream and shampoo residue. When time to actually wash them, I had to empty the water and use fresh!

Ready to get rid of those pesky whiskers!



0 comments: