Well, Hayden finally had another soccer game. With all the rain here, they haven't gotten to play or practice soccer in weeks. He has only had 3 games and we missed 1, so he has played in 2! Hayden, Jeremy, and I headed out for the soccer fields this morning only to realize that it was FREEZING!!!!!! And the wind was blowing about 50mph (seemed like). Jeremy and I were freezing but Brian was on his way from turkey hunting and had warm clothes for us. So, Jeremy and I cuddled up in my chair to keep each other warm. Hayden actually made contact twice with the ball while kicking it. Kicking it the wrong way, but hey, we made contact!!!! As most of you know, Brian and I were not thrilled that he wanted to play soccer again this year. It is not "his sport". But, he wanted to play and so here we are on our way to the game. Hayden informs me on the way that he doesn't want to play soccer anymore! Yeah! Next year....NO SOCCER! But, he did play and absolutely LOVES his new soccer ball (thanks Hannah, Jeremy, & Madison). They even used it during the game. And Hayden made sure he announced loud and clear, "I can't E-lieve I got a new soccer ball for my birthday party" to everyone that was close by! And, his daddy put together his new soccer net Mimi & PopPop bought him. Hayden and Jeremy had fun with it when they got home from the soccer park.
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment