I didn't get too many pictures today...too hot to dig the camera out of the bag!!! Well, we all slept in again, I headed to the gym and when I got back the kids were finally up and we got ready to head to the pool at the clubhouse. We stayed there most of the day. We had Hayden's favorite...popcorn shrimp for lunch (we had both been looking forward to it but somehow I only ended up with 1 shrimp b/c Hayden ate it all!!!!). It was soooo hot you just about couldn't stand to be out. Brian said he saw where it is a record heat down here but should start cooling off a bit towards the end of the week, of course! Anyway, after getting our fill of the pool, we went back to the room for a rest. Then Hailey and Brian went to play tennis with the dads and kids while Hayden and I headed for the beach to fly kites. Well, I flew the kite while he hunted for shells! Then we went back to the clubhouse pool to wait for everyone else. Hayden and I played some ping pong and then everyone else got there. We ordered pizzas (and shrimp again for Hayden) and ate pools side for dinner. The kids swam and didn't have to worry about the sun or sunscreen while we listed to the band. It was a nice relaxing evening.
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment