Well, I have several other "activities" to post since my last one (Kris Allen) but because I want to keep up with our vacation, I will got back later and add those.
Brian ended up taking today off too, so we left home around 12:00 and went down to visit his Nanny before we left. She has been diagnosed will Alzheimers and has really gone down hill rather quickly. Sadly, they have given her approximately 6-8 weeks. We visited with her and left around 2:00 for Gulf Shores.
We stopped in Clinton, Mississippi to stay the night. We will have approximately 3 1/2 hours to drive tomorrow. One of the other families going with us from Texas (Rudy, Natalie, Kennedy, and Taylor) met us at the hotel. We will all stay the night here and continue on to Gulf Shores in the morning.
We got here about 6:30 and got a bite to eat before the kids were ready to jump into the pool. We are all really excited about getting to the beach and enjoying all the fun activities we like to do there. I will try to post each day and put pictures up, too! All for now, night night!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment