It's......PICTURE DAY!!!!! Today was a great day for pictures b/c it was overcast due to a little thunderstorm that rolled in earlier in the day while we were out shopping. We all went to the pool for just a bit and then split up. We went into town to the outlet mall and the souveneir shops and lunch. Then we all met back up for pictures, beach/pool swimming, and dinner/band by the pool. It was Rudy and Natalie's last night with us so we just all hung out and had a great time together. We got some really good pictures, too. Of course, I couldn't decided which ones to post so here are just a few, haha!!!!! I took over 100, so just be glad I didn't post ALL of them!!!! :) It was very humid and sticky b/c of the storm so we were all sweating and sticky. Our hair was curling up and frizzing by the second, but we "gotter done".
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment