Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Update

I have been soooo busy lately, but do have some pics/video's to post. Hayden is doing so well in soccer and we are so proud of him! I have video to post of his last game. As soon as I get a chance I will do that. Hailey has good news too! She found out today that she qualified for the Crawl, Drag, and Squirt competition for the third year in a row! It is a time obstacle course they do in P.E. The top two times for boys and girls for each class get to compete in the school Crawl, Drag, and Squirt where the firemen come and have an obstacle course for them. The top racers then perform at Toad Suck. She is super excited! Hailey also was the 2nd highest in her class for her reading goal. The top two get to go to the movie with their teacher. She had to get 100% on Accelerate Reading goal and she got over 180%! Woohoo-go Hailey! We are very proud of you, too. We have alot going on this week and next. Next week is mine and the kids spring break and it could not come soon enough! We do have some fun things planned and are all looking forward to Garret coming to spend some time with us this weekend. The kids are going to all have a sleepover at Mimi's and PopPop's, and we have lots of fun things planned for them to do. The kids can't wait to see him! Hope all is well with everyone else....look for pics/videos soon....I hope! :)

0 comments: