Friday, March 13, 2009

Alpha Sigma Tau Alumni Day at the Races

Me & Jill
Becky Lackey, Becky Hardcastle, Jill, and Becky Watson aka The Black Cats (inside joke)

The Crew

Shannon, Robyn, Me, Leslie, Veach, and Jill

On Saturday, the kids stayed with Mimi & PopPop so that Brian and I could go to my sorority reunion at the races. My good buddy, Lee Kat did a great job planning it and we even got tshirts! Go Licky Lackey!!!! You tha bomb! Anyway, we met up there and had a great time reconnecting with each other. Quite a few of us showed up and it was so nice to see everyone! After the races, we had a huge dinner reservation for all of us at a local Mexican restaurant. We ate and visited even more and then left to go to the crab shack for more mingling and DANCING!!! What we all love best! We had a great time. Brian and I decided we'd rather sleep in our own bed, so we came on back home and with the time change and all, it ended up being 1:00 A.M. by the time we got home! We were exhausted! But, we had a great time!

Most of the gang that was there.

Brian and I at the restaurant.

Me & Erin (Becky Watson)

Lee Kat a bit surprised when someone played a joke on her and told the wait staff it was her birthday. They came and put this sombrero on her and she just kept saying, "It's not my birthday, it's not my birthday". We were all laughing so hard.


My good buddy, Robyn, who I miss. We go way back to grad school together...those were the days!









1 comments:

Robyn said...

I am home from our spring break trip and catching up on fb, email, blogs, etc. I so enjoyed seeing you last weekend!!! I was telling Ken that we all just picked up right where we left off! Take care! I plan on uploading my pics to fb tomorrow.