Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One More Thing

OK, I had to post this because I thought it was too cute. As I have been typing this forever long post (see below) Hailey has been anxiously waiting for me to get off the computer so she can get on. She has been drawing lots of pictures including spongebob and patrick, etc. She asked me what she should draw next and I told her how about momma in mexico. This is what she drew.... I wonder who the little one on the end is?


She is so funny because I drew something similar about 6 months ago as we were planning on making -shirts for our trip. I guess she remembered it and drew this. Pretty good, huh? You can see a drawing showing through on the back though. Anyway, I thought it was cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The funniest part of that picture is that they are all wearing bikinis...hahahaha - I am sure you and some of the others could pull that off, but Hailey is so cute and optimistic!

Robyn said...

Have fun in Mexico!!!