Well, it has been an eventful week. Hailey has missed school since Monday with what we thought was a virus (vomiting and fever). Come to find out it is pneumonia! She has been so sick. She has had no energy or desire to play at all. She hasn't been eating/drinking/pottying either. She finally perked up a little yesterday and played some. Her color looked better until time to take her medicine last night. She immediately threw it up because of the taste. We tried again and she threw it up again. I tried everything to get it down her. Hailey even called Mimi and asked her to come over for moral support,.....and Mimi did of course! But she still threw it up and started crying and coughing so hard that she had an asthma attack and almost landed in the ER. We could not get her to stop the coughing from the asthma. Finally, a humidifier and propping up and calming down, she was able to breathe and get some rest. She seems quite a bit better today and has started eating more. She still is coughing quite a bit though. We got her medicine changed to a chewable Amoxicylin (?). She took her first dose very well. We have a big day tomorrow. I will frantically be calling trying to get through to buy Hannah Montana tickets for us and Hailey's best friend, Megan and her mom. Tammy (Megan's mom) and I have our "game plan" so hopefully we will be successful. Right about that same time, Hayden has his first soccer game. He did much better at practice this week. He went straight out there and did everything his coach asked him to do. I was very proud of him! I will have some pictures from tomorrow's game so check back later for those. Everyone have a safe weekend!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment