Sunday, September 30, 2007

Branson

Brian and I at Montana Mikes Steakhouse

We had a great weekend! Brian and I went to Branson with our friends, Jon and Cathy. We had lots of fun. We got their on Friday and went to dinner at Landry's. It was very good. Then we went back to the condo, which was very nice, and played mexican dominoes until 12:30 a.m. Saturday morning we all slept in and Cathy and I went shopping at the new Branson Landing Mall. It is an outdoor mall that was built alongside the Lake with a trolley that goes up and down the center. It is very pretty and the weather was great. They guys stayed back to watch football and then met us out there for lunch and a trip to the Bass Pro Shop. They headed back and Cathy and I continued our shop-a-thon. We did pretty good and found some good bargains. We are alike in that we like to look for the good deals. It's like hunting for the guys! We stopped shopping at about 6:00 (7 hours worth) and headed back to pick up the guys for dinner. We ate at a steak restaurant and then on to Krispy Kreme's!!! Yummy! We made it back for the Jermaine Taylor fight which was very sad. After another night of dominoes until 1:00 a.m., we are exhausted! We got back home around 1:00 today. Mimi and PopPop stayed at our house last night with the kids and Hannah. Thanks Mimi and PopPop...you guys are WONDERFUL! We appreciate you sacrificing your weekend soooo much! The kids had a great time. Hailey got to stay the night with Hannah on Friday night at Uncle Scott's while Jeremy and Hayden stayed at Mimi and PopPop's. I think they are all exhausted, too. Well, hope everyone else had a good weekend...the Razorbacks finally pulled one off, huh?!

Jon and Cathy


0 comments: