On Friday, I took off to go with Hayden on his first field trip. He was so excited all week. They were riding the bus up to the peach orchard to pick apples, a pumpkin, and go on a hayride. They got to pick 4 apples and Hayden wanted more, of course. He was trying to be sneaky and get more. He also wasn't wanting to share his apples with us, so I noticed him taking a bite out of each one! He was hiding eating his apple! It was pretty funny. They enjoyed the hayride, a story, eating pumpkin seeds, singing songs, and hunting nectarine seeds on the ground. Hayden had both pockets full of seeds! We had a picnic lunch and then headed to pick out a pumpkin. They could choose between 3 small or 1 bigger (pie size) pumpkins. Hayden kept changing his mind. He wanted a giant one! They had a good time and I enjoyed spending the day just the two of us.
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment