Here is a clip of Hayden shooting his bb gun. It was so funny. He got a lesson in gun safety and a quick "how to" with the gun. He couldn't quite remember which eye to close, which was pretty funny. You have to watch in the video, his face after the gun goes off. It is super quick, so you may have to replay it. But he has a delayed startle reaction that is funny.
Here is a clip of Hailey. I had to post this one because it was pretty funny, too. First of all, she took FOREVER to finally pull the trigger b/c she was so concerned with getting it exactly spot on, which she almost did. Anyway, it is funny b/c she is aiming for so long and then just squats (all her own idea) to rest her elbow on her knee I guess to steady herself more. I had to end up stopping the video b/c it took so long. She did finally shoot. I have to say, she did better than all of us!

0 comments:
Post a Comment