Well, nobody better come around here for awhile. Hailey woke up with a sore throat on Wednesday. By Thursday (New Years) it was full blown strep. Of course, nothing was open to try to take her to be seen. Poor thing had to wait until Friday to get to the doctor. It was confirmed strep. The next day (Saturday) my brother, Scott, had to go to the ER because he has been sick for a couple of weeks....strep! Last night, Brian and I took the kids to go see Marley and me. While we were there, my throat kept getting more and more sore. It had been getting a bit sore the past few days but would go away. I thought it was drainage or maybe in my head (ya know when someone has a sore throat you automatically start thinking yours hurts too). Well in the middle of the night last night/this morning actually, I woke up MISERABLE!!!! I couldm't sleep my throat hurt so bad. I finally found (via internet) an after hours type clinic here and was able to be seen and get some antibiotics for, yep, STREP!!! I felt so bad and guilty though that I didn't find that place for Hailey so she didn't have to suffer so long. She is feeling much better. I have pretty much been in bed all day except for going to the dr. Brian has been so good to wait on my and fix me food that I can eat. Hopefully he and Hayden won't get it next!
Valentine's Weekend in Oman
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment